Saturday 25 January 2014

Q7 Continued- [Editing]

Linking to the development of my Photography, I think one of the main things that helped me develop my photography within both products was Photoshop and Editing.
This concept helped me to give my photos a more professional look, and adjust things such as brightness, sharpness and overall quality of the photos.







BEFORE

AFTER































































































































This is a comparison of one of my photos, from my school magazine. It shows the photo before and after Photoshop editing. You can see the clear difference in brightness, as I noticed the photo was rather dark and felt it needed brightening through Photoshop.

In the first image you can see a slight shadow on the wall behind, which has been faded with the help of Photoshop.
Also, the photo looks much sharper. This makes it much more professional and suitable for a magazine front cover.



I think the use of Editing helped my skills develop along with my photography, as it let me understand this side of my creation, and I learnt how important it is for a photo to be just right, as it can be so powerful as the focal point of a magazine front cover, in my case.
I used what I learnt here to develop my photography in my final product. For this final product, I feel I did improve in my photography, and the photos came out looking much clearer and sharper.


This is an example of one of the photographs taken for my music magazine, the final product. It is clearly a much more professional photo than those of my school magazine, as I have developed my photography and editing skills over that duration of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment