Saturday 23 November 2013

Contents Page Research

I have started doing some research on contents pages of other pop magazines, now that I have mostly finished my front cover.

I looked at 'Top of the Pops' and 'We Love Pop'.
They both had completely different page designs, conventions and colour palettes.


TOP OF THE POPS




WE LOVE POP


Judging by this research, I would say the magazine contents page that looks most like mine would be 'Top of the Pops' as the colour palette of this particular issue is more girly, with pink and yellow. Also, on the 'We Love Pop' contents page, there are much more male colours such as green and blue used. 


I think my research and analysis will definitely help me create a suitable style for my magazine, that not only matches my front cover but fits the genre, and most of all fits the audience profile.



No comments:

Post a Comment