Thursday 28 November 2013

Magazine Interviews

As my double page spread is going to be an exclusive interview with a pop star I have created, I wanted to make sure I had some research to help me decide on the layout, style and features to include in this interview page.

This is an interview from the magazine 'We Love Pop'. Most commonly, the interviews are used within the double page spreads, and feature the star that was shown on the front cover. This is exactly what I have chosen to do with my magazine.

This is a similar story to my magazine's too, as it is about 'Cher Lloyd' being a bad influence of children. My story is about a pop star being a 'Wild Child' based on the anchorage text on the front cover.





This magazine interview, with Justin Bieber is one about bullying, which is an issue that some school children can relate to. The 'Help and Advice' text box could therefore be helpful  for some readers.

My magazine is also aimed at a young audience therefore I will make sure my story is suitable for that age range, and use words and phrases they can easily understand and relate to in some way.




No comments:

Post a Comment