Thursday 21 November 2013

Audience Profile

My music magazine is aimed at teenage girls, which means I have a specific audience to impress.

I used a few publisher's websites to research on their magazines, and how they achieve their audience profiles.


http://magazines.bauermediaadvertising.com/audience-finder


I used the 'audience finder' on Bauer's website, to discover what audience profiles look like.
I chose the male/female option, to look at the percentage of male and female readers.

'Kerrang' magazine's audience profile, showed above is quite equal between male and female readers.
However, 'Q' Magazine's audience has a majority of male readers.

For my magazine, (a pop music magazine) the percentage would be very high for female readers, and very low for male readers, perhaps none at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment