Wednesday 5 February 2014

Q4 Continued

After doing my research, and gathering this information, I set my target audience as young girls, aged 11-15, as I felt it was a commonly used age range, and many people this age range enjoy pop music, so would chose to buy my media product. Also, I wanted my magazine to be completely original, therefore by targeting a specific gender, as well as age range, my product would be enjoyed more by that group.

Looking back from my music magazine, to my preliminary task, it was a bit more difficult to create such a clear audience profile for my school magazine. But this shows how I have developed since creating this, as I have managed to find the resources to build my knowledge on audience profiling for my final product- my music magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment