Wednesday 23 October 2013

Music Magazine- First Thoughts

The main exam piece for media is the music magazine, so I have started thinking about what I want to do.
During last lesson, we came up with ideas, as a group, of how to get prepared for this. I need to decide on a genre, and then I can begin planning the other concepts, like a suitable colour scheme, masthead and photography to fit the genre.

At the moment, the genre I am considering is Pop, because I enjoy listening to this genre of music therefore I think I can easily relate with my target audience.

I am planning on preparing a questionnaire to get some ideas on what people like in a magazine.
Including questions like -"What is your favourite genre of music?"
                                        -"What lures you in to buying the magazine?"
                                        -"What price would you pay for a magazine?"

No comments:

Post a Comment