Monday 21 October 2013

Props and costumes- School Magazine

For my school magazine, I chose to create a completely new school, one which was a Dance school.
This meant that I had to use props and costumes to make sure that the model I used looked the part, and would fit the theme of the magazine. Not only this, but that the model I used was quite young so the target audience would be made clear through this convention.

To do this:

  • I dressed my model in a dance outfit. A dress that was used for a dance competition that my friend was apart of. 
  • My model was a teenage girl, therefore she would definitely suit the target audience of my magazine.
  • I did my model's hair and makeup to look like a ballerina. I put her hair in a tight bun, which put emphasis on the dance theme, especially ballet for this particular photo.


This is a photo, showing the hair, makeup, costume and pose, all making an impact on the theme of the magazine, and the target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment