Friday 18 October 2013

Photography Editing

Before applying my photography to the magazine, I made sure they looked professional.
I used Photoshop on my computer to adjust the pictures slightly - Things such as the lighting, the sharpness and the colouring.

BEFORE










This is the photo BEFORE I used Photoshop to adjust the certain aspects that needed adjusting.

For example, the image here looks quite dark, and there a few shadows that show up quite clearly. By using the Photoshop I hoped to minimize these problems.


AFTER







This is the image AFTER Photoshop had been used.
It looks much brighter, and there is much less shadowing. The facial features are much clearer, as well as the body position looking much sharper now, as there is contrast between the colour of the background and the subject.


















No comments:

Post a Comment