Tuesday 8 October 2013

My Mock-up Magazine


The next step was to begin making a mock-up of my school magazine. So I started thinking about what to call my magazine, what to include, and what my target audience will be.
I chose to make a school magazine based on dance, because this way I can set a particular target audience, and I can make sure that the conventions fit in with that theme. There were some set rules of the magazine. For example, the main image had to be a ‘medium close up’ shot. So I had to imagine what kind of image I wanted on my front cover, and how I would be presenting it to the target audience.

I began the mock-up on my computer. I tried to include all the possible conventions so that I could make it look professional, and to fit the needs for my exam.






No comments:

Post a Comment