Friday 18 October 2013

Photography- How Could I Improve?

Although I think the overall completion and production of my photographs was successful, there is a couple of things I regret and would perhaps change next time.

Firstly, I think the main thing that didn't work the way I wanted was the lighting. Every time I tried to take a photo, it came out with large shadows all around the silhouette of the model. This may have been because we took the photographs in the afternoon, therefore my solution would be to take my photographs in the daytime or even early in the morning, to ensure the photographs are free of shadows.

Also, I struggled to find a suitable background, as I was in a house with not many white backgrounds. I did end up finding a background that was suitable, but because of the time of day, I had to edit out the shadows and the darkness of the photo quality. Next time, I could resolve this issue by using a plain white sheet as the backdrop for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment