Thursday 5 December 2013

Article Writing Practice

Ally Child, one of the UK’s biggest pop stars of today, now speaks the truth on why people perceive her to be the ‘Wild Child’ of the pop industry in a tell-all interview exclusive with Popaholic...

Ally Child has been repeatedly been slammed in the press for behaving so outrageously recently. So our journalists have swooped in to take action! We want to get to the truth, so Rosie from the Popaholic team interviewed Ally Child to find out what is really going on…

RosieHi Ally! Really nice to finally meet you!

Ally– Hey!

Rosie– So, let me just ask you first of all, are you really a ‘wild child’?

Ally– Well… It’s sort of my nature. I can’t help having fun!

Rosie– And do you get irritated by some of the stories made about you nowadays?

Ally– Not really! You know, my motto in life is Live, Laugh and Have fun!

Rosie– So your behaviour recently has nothing to do with gaining media attention?

Ally– No not at all! I don't care about that stuff. As I said, I just live for now and have fun.

Rosie– But sometimes, do you admit it can get out of hand?

Ally- (laughs) well, yes... there has been a few times.

Rosie– Lets talk about the time you jumped off stage and broke a girls arm! Was that fun?

Ally– Oh gosh (laughs) I knew you’d bring that up!

Rosie– Well?

Ally– Obviously I didn't intend to break someone's arm! I was just messing about, and it just sort of 
happened. Looking back, it was totally silly and of course I regret it.

Rosie– Lets talk about your new album, what can we expect from it?

Ally– You can expect a lot of fun, edgy pop music tracks. My favourite thing to do is record tracks. There's nothing better...other than chocolate of course! (laughs)

Rosie– That sounds great. So are all the songs    written by you?

Ally– Yeh they sure are! I know people might think I’m wild and the only thing I do is party… but there is a serious side to me and when I get into my music, there’s no stopping me!

Rosie– And is there a romance on the cards any time soon?

Ally– Well only time can tell, you just don't know what’s around the corner.

Rosie– Would you like to explain these rumours about yourself and Martin Cliffshaw then?

Ally– There’s nothing I can tell you really, we are really good friends who like spending time with each other, is there harm in that! And I am certainly allowed a personal life!

Rosie– Yes you are! Well I wish you all the best with your upcoming album and with your pop career in the future!

Ally– Thanks!

Rosie– And thanks for coming to meet with me, it’s been fun!

Ally– Yeh, any time!


No comments:

Post a Comment