Thursday 12 December 2013

Feedback and Changes to Contents Page



Now that I have received some feedback on my contents page, I have changed a few things.

Somebody made a comment that it isn't colourful enough, and needs to be more conventional for a pop magazine's layout, with brighter colours (maybe some different splash colours), and perhaps some more   eye-catching features.

Therefore I have tried to take all these ideas into account and improve my contents page.

My Contents Page BEFORE


By making a coloured border for the most important part of the page highlights this, and gives the page a pop of colour.

Also, I changed the colour from purple to yellow on the 'Popaholic Plus' section, as I have used yellow splash colour throughout the lures on the entire magazine to make them eye-catching.

I then changed the style of the speech bubble on the top, and made it follow the colour palette of lilac.

The style of the box of information at the bottom has also changed. I did this to make more conventional, and less 'tacky'. I also did this because noticed when looking at some pop magazines that they used circle shaped boxes more than the shape I originally used.



No comments:

Post a Comment