Thursday 12 December 2013

Mistakes And Changes 1

One of the changes I have had to make recently is my photography.

1. When taking my photography, I used my main model Ellie, for the cover story.
However, forgetting that my photography had to be my own I got Ellie to take some photos of me for one of the side stories on the front cover. This was the photo I originally used, and how I went about changing it...


This is the photograph my friend took of myself, posing for one of the side stories on the cover. 
Once I had realised I could not use this for my magazine, as it was technically not my own photography, I removed it and considered taking a new photograph.


This is the new photo, which I took of my own wardrobe/closet. I am glad I noticed my fault, and could change it quickly and easily.
However, I did prefer the previous photo of course, as it had a model in it, whereas my new photo is more simplistic and quite boring in comparison.











No comments:

Post a Comment