Friday 6 December 2013

Did I Stick to my Plan?

When I began thinking about my music magazine, I came up with a plan so that I could follow it to guide me in the right direction.

Most of the aspects of this plan were followed, however a couple of things have changed throughout the planning.


MY ORIGINAL PLAN

CHANGES TO MY PLAN:
  1. Once I got started, I realized that with my masthead, photograph choice and some of the ideas I had come up with for the magazine would be best suited to a younger audience. So, I changed my idea of the target audience being aimed at 12-16 year old girls, to aiming it at 11-15 year old girls.
  2. I also changed my original idea of the masthead 'Love Pop' to 'Popaholic' because after experimenting with colours, size as well as getting feedback off my friends, I realized that 'Popaholic' was the best choice for making a completely original and fresh magazine.                                                           (As some people said 'Love Pop' was too similar to 'We Love Pop' an already existing magazine.)


No comments:

Post a Comment