Saturday 7 December 2013

Camera and Photography

For the photography,  I used my Nikon camera, which is great for taking clear, sharp pictures.
This camera was also great for reducing the amount of blurring, meaning every photo came out looking clear and professional.

I turned the flash on to create a sharper image when taking the photographs. I think the flash did work well but on certain photo's it did make the background colour look grey rather than white, which wasn't too much of a problem but I did plan a white background.
However, when applied to the page the photos looked really professional.

I am glad I used a professional camera rather than my phone camera as it made all the difference.
I know this because when doing some practice photography I tested a few shots using my phone camera. This was more blurry and the flash didn't create the same effect as on the Nikon camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment