Wednesday 11 December 2013

Continuing my Contents Page

I am now focusing on my contents page, as this is the page that needs to be finished.

I have recently made a few changes to this page, and developed it further. I did this by adding text to each box, coming up with creative and conventional ideas for the headings of each page.

I also used page numbers that I put in a bold font because this is conventional in magazines, and the structured layout I have kept throughout the whole magazine has been followed on this page too.


This is the page as it stands now. I am quite happy with it but I am rushing to get it finished now.


Some of the features I have developed on this page are:



This image shows how I have used a small star symbol to make a key/ make it identifiable to the reader which headings are on the front cover.

I actually cropped this star from the masthead I used on both the front cover and the contents page, as the star would then match perfectly.


This is the masthead from the contents page which shows the star I copied from the letter 'i'.






This is a text box I used to make the page look slightly more edgy, and fun.

I thought by adding a bit of an abstract shape onto the page would make it look more interesting than just straight and very structured.

I also used the shade of lilac I had used on the front cover, therefore I am sticking with my original colour palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment