Friday 13 December 2013

Final Changes to my Double Page Spread

When looking at my finished double page spread, I thought of changing something within the article.

I changed the quotation in the centre of the article text, as I think the original one wasn't very interesting, and the new one I have chosen from the text is something that fits the whole theme of the article, and it is much more conventional to have a dramatic quotation, so this is why I changed it.



This is the new quotation, and the writing from the article underlined in red is showing where I got the quotation from.
It is conventional in a magazine for the large quotation to be placed nearby the original quotation within the text of the article, therefore this is what I have done as the image shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment